Access to Masters
In order to access the official university master's degree studies, applicants must comply with one of the following requirements:
- To be in possession of an official Spanish university degree (licensed, architect, engineer, technical engineer, technical architect or graduate), or any other equivalent official qualification, or another issued by an institution of higher education belonging to another State of the European Higher Education Area that entitles the country issuing the degree for access to Master's studies.
- To be in possession of one official university degree.
- Applicants with a foreign degree issued by a higher education institution not belonging to a state of the European Higher Education Area will be able to access postgraduate studies if they meet any of the following requirements:
- To be in possession of a degree issued by a foreign university system that is recognised by a Spanish degree that enables access to postgraduate studies.
- Hold a degree issued by a foreign university system, aligned to the EHEA, and without homologation, with prior verification that the degree issued by the foreign university system accredits a level of training equivalent to the corresponding Spanish degree and that it qualifies in the country issuing the degree for access to postgraduate studies.
Postgraduate Studies Management Service
Edificio Filomena Dato
As Lagoas, Marcosende
+34 986 811 950