The academic and scientific world is intrinsically international and the University of Vigo wants to incorporate this international dimension into its teaching and research activities, as well as into the services we offer to the university community.
The international action of the University of Vigo covers the following areas:
- The international mobility of students, teaching staff and administrative and service staff.
- Training in an international context
- The articulation of international scientific associations to promote research and international mobility.
- University cooperation with developing countries
- Action and representation of the University of Vigo in institutional networks.
Regulations and policies
- Internationalisation strategy of the Universidade de Vigo
- Call for a line of incentives to implement internationalisation plans at Universidade de Vigo centres
- Call for a supplementary deadline for the submission of proposals
- Code of conduct for universities in the area of development cooperation
- Linguistic internationalisation plan
- Regulations for the mutual recognition of studies under exchange programmes.
University of Vigo International Mobility Regulations
- University of Vigo International Mobility Regulations
- University of Vigo free mobility regulations
As Lagoas, Marcosende
+34 986 813 587