The journey to your campus is easy and comfortable. You have many alternatives and great discounts. Take advantage of them!
Walking or cycling
The best option for the urban campus of Ourense, Pontevedra and Vigo. Unhurriedly and for free, enjoying the landscape, practicing sport and protecting the environment.
The University of Vigo has implemented a car sharing initiative with the objective of reducing the number of vehicles moving to the university campuses. You can check all the information clicking on this link: full, please.
A network of buses is available from the three cities to the university campus. Students benefit from important discounts.
- Ourense: Urbanos de Ourense
- Pontevedra: you can get to the campus using the bus service which connects A Xunqueira with the bus and train stations.
- Vigo: Vitrasa
Moreover, a bus service for the University staff is available from Vigo to the campus Lagoas - Marcosende. Next the timetables and the bus stops are specified:
- Route no. 1 (in the morning). As Travesas (Blue).
- Route no. 2 (in the morning). O Calvario (Green).
- Single route (in the afternoon).
Train or coach
Regarding transportation from outside the city centres, there are bus or train connections with the nearby cities. You can check all the information clicking on these links: